Part-time School Occupational Therapist
Compensation: $80,590.00 - $108,630.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Are you looking for a great job opportunity in central Washington? PediaStaff has a need for a part-time Occupational Therapist in the Yakima area for the 2020-2021 school year! The OT will work 17.5 hours per week with children from Kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Location is in Yakima, WA
- Occupational Therapist would work at a few school sites in close proximity to one another
- Beautiful location in the Yakima Valley
- Great hourly pay rates based on your experience, plus benefits
- There is one other very experienced OT in the district
For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. When schools reopen for the start of the 2020-21 school year, they will rely on us more than ever to get services kick-started. With that in mind, please consider this opening that we are looking to fill with a quality therapist like you.
Why contract instead of applying directly?
- We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
- Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
- We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level...so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
- We can fast track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate degree in Occupational Therapy. Washington ESA Certificate, expertise in schools is highly preferred.
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Reference Number: JO-2006-8423-11
Want to see more great jobs at PediaStaff? Visit our website at
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, newborn care specialist, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...