Part-time School Occupational Therapist
Compensation: $88,290.00 - $124,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Looking for a Colorado adventure in a place with small-town charm? We need a phenomenal Occupational Therapist (like you!) for the 2020-2021 school year in the surrounding areas of Fort Morgan, Colorado. This opportunity is three days per week.
- Affordable area with sunny Colorado days
- Under an hour and a half from Denver - perfect for easy weekend trips!
- You will serve children from Pre-K to high school
- Quick interview process!
- We offer excellent pay rates based on your experience and the location
- High income now, and convert to a District employee in a future year
- Find the RIGHT job now -- we know you can find 'a job' :-)
- New graduates are welcome!
Qualifications: We are looking for someone who holds a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). CDE certificate is required.
Why contract instead of applying directly?
- We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
- Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
- We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level...so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
- We can fast track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Reference Number: JO-2006-8452-12
Want to see more great jobs at PediaStaff? Visit our website at
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, newborn care specialist, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...