Outpatient Occupational Therapist needed in Ski Resort Town in New Mexico--Bonus! CPH# JOB-2601136
Compensation: $81,310.00 - $115,620.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
New outpatient Occupational Therapist opportunity at a non-profit hospital in a scenic New Mexico paradise just over an hour from Santa Fe. Enjoy a great workplace, competitive salary, full benefits and the 'great outdoors' lifestyle in an art colony community. Sign-on/relo bonus. For immediate consideration, e-mail your resume to Monty Eckart at ...@comphealth.com, then and call 954-###-####. Conducting a job search takes time and effort. CompHealth can improve your chances of finding a good match, including information about unadvertised and hard-to-find jobs. Our direct connection to hiring managers helps you get answers quickly, and our insight and support give you an edge through the entire process, from interviews to site visits and smart negotiation for the best offer.
- Outpatient positon
- Ortho experience required
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Non-Profit Hospital
- Scenic resort town of 6,000, 90 minutes to Santa Fe
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, newborn care specialist, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...