Compensation: $94,530.00 - $141,380.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
We're currently hiring skilled, sympathetic Occupational Therapist to provide quality care to our kiddos. The Occupational Therapist should be caring and knowledgeable about occupational therapy. You should be compassionate, adaptable, analytical, and resourceful. Most importantly, you must be passionate about helping others.
Essential Job Functions
Follow policies and procedures and conforms to all applicable patient care standards, licensure regulations and state laws. Provide a written evaluation defining Occupational Therapy needs, goals and expected outcomes. Maintain patient and company confidentiality. Maintain effective communication between staff, health care team members, and family serves as a resource consultant for clinical staff.
* Must be passionate and committed to pediatric care
* Must be professional, self-motivated, energetic and genuinely care
* Must pass a background check
* Must have BLS for Healthcare Providers
* Must have the required license to practice in Texas
* Must have a Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
* Two years of recent experience as an Occupational Therapist in an acute care setting
* Pediatric experience preferred
Here's how you'll be rewarded
* First and foremost Incredible pride in the amazing lives you touch daily!
* A unique connection with a clinical and support Team that genuinely cares about you
* Competitive Salary
* Company-provided tablets for easy access to electronic charting during client visits
* Paid Training and Professional Development allowance
* Access to supervision from leadership that's genuinely caring and supportive
* Opportunities to grow professionally (we're a rapidly growing company)
* Appreciation, recognition, collaboration, proactive communication and a spirit of care
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
If the above resonates with you call us and let's talk. We're not like other companies and we'd love for you to see for yourself what we're all about. We look forward to talking with you soon.
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, newborn care specialist, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...